News, Opinions, Reports
- 9:57 AMTuesday, September 29th, 2020 Source: Coin Metrics’ State of the Network: Issue 70 – How DeFi Is Fueling Ethereum’s Growth
- 8:04 AMEthereum testnet Spadina gives developers one more crack at practicing with Eth 2.0’s deposit contract before the real deal arrives.
- 5:43 AMA 2-minute video looking at Ethereum transaction costs — GasContinue reading on Medium »
September 28, 2020
- 8:31 PMThe first phase of the Ethereum 2.0 Serenity upgrade is on track for late 2020 and other smart contract blockchains are processing…Continue reading on OKCoin Blog »
- 7:29 PMEth2 should unclog the Ethereum blockchain. If 60,000 validators on the Medalla Eth2 testnet are any indication, people are ready for it.
- 6:06 PMTotal user value locked in Uniswap is now more than $2 billion, equivalent to the entire DeFi marketplace just three months ago.
- 2:00 PMOne type of “flippening” finally happened, but only miners are feasting. Cumulative transaction fees paid to Ethereum (ETH) miners for 2020 ...
- 12:49 PMThe Maker Foundation Interim Risk Team has placed a series of Governance Polls into the voting system which presents polls to implement adjustments to the Base Rate and PAXUSD Debt Ceiling. Poll: Base Rate ...
- 10:22 AMThe EY OpsChain Network Procurement is offering business solutions on the Ethereum blockchain.
- 8:55 AMEthereum can actually make it simpler to cryptocurrencies in general. Yes, Ethereum is a decentralized platform upon which smart contracts…Continue reading on Medium »
- 8:01 AMkotal is an opensource multi-client cloud-agnostic Blockchain Kubernetes Operator that makes it easy to deploy highly available…Continue reading on Medium »
- 7:35 AMEthereum mining has evolved considerably over the last few years. There’s a drive towards greater and easier participation, and away from…Continue reading on Medium »
- 5:51 AMThe consultancy giant has released a new solution aimed to streamline enterprise resource planning on the public Ethereum blockchain.
- 5:11 AMActive validators have risen above 63 percent to over 62,000, in the last 1 month. Validator participation in Ethereum 2.0’s Medalla testnet is on the rise.
- 3:41 AMInside Aavegotchi: The Project Melding DeFi & NFTs Atop Ethereum. Aavegotchi is a new spinoff game loosely-inspired by Tamagotchi that blends …
- 3:00 AMSolidity v0.7.2 fixes a bug in free functions, which had been introduced with v0.7.1, and adds compiler-generated utility file export. Furthermore, it comes with a considerably broadened language support of ...
- 1:30 AMContinue reading on Medium »
September 27, 2020
- 6:37 PMsubmitted by /u/EthTraderCommunity
- 12:30 PMEthereum gas prices have surged over the past few months as investors flock to newly-formed DeFi projects like Yearn Finance and Uniswap.
- 11:01 AMSparkPool, one of the largest Ethereum mining pools in China, developed GasNow, a tool that predicts gas prices on the network. And more, in this week’s da bing.
September 25, 2020
- 6:35 PMEth 2.0 Spadina Testnet Launch
- 4:00 PMThis project is focusing on cross-chain interoperability and on-chain credit scoring to advance the DeFi lending ecosystem. Wing, a lending protocol ...
- 2:59 PMEvery week we comb through hundreds of Blockfolio Signals to bring you the most significant team updates with brief analyses to help you…Continue reading on Blockfolio Blog »
- 2:36 PMTotal value locked in DeFi has risen above $10 billion as Maker edges out Uniswap for the top spot in the growing industry
- 1:58 PMEth 2.0 Dev Update #56 — “Getting ready for Spadina” Testnet Updates and Hard Fork Capabilities Spadina testnet release, genesis event rehearsal: Spadina testnet has been set to genesis on September 29 at 12pm UTC. (Genesis ...