News, Opinions, Reports
- 9:12 AMThe protocol for a connected, interoperable webContinue reading on Ceramic »
- 7:27 AMThe number of Ethereum Daily Active Addresses (DAA) is at a 9-month high, bringing to light the resilience of the network and its users who
- 7:27 AMRequest for Comments & FeedbackContinue reading on Perlin »
- 6:30 AMA list of resources to learn Blockchain, Ethereum, and DApp developmentContinue reading on BlockCentric »
- 6:13 AMIn this year, thanks to my job at RSK as software developer, I have had the opportunity to give talks presenting the rskj project to other…Continue reading on Medium »
- 6:00 AMIn most cases cryptocurrency transactions are associated with miner fees. Sometimes while making a transfer, you set the fee too low and…Continue reading on Medium »
- 5:00 AMAVA Labs is looking to build financial infrastructure for Wall Street businesses after open sourcing its novel “Avalanche” protocol.
- 4:01 AMA story of how KysenPool launched a Macro-Economic Insights blockchain dashboard, the Cosmos OutpostContinue reading on Kysen Technologies »
Teetering on the Edge: How Black Thursday Exposed the Flaws in the Crypto Markets – Ep.164 [podcast]3:30 AMKyle Samani, managing partner at Multicoin Capital, dissects Black Thursday, March 12, the day the crypto markets plunged twice amid the wider sell-off in the markets due to the coronavirus. ...
- 2:33 AMEthereum Technology Industry report offers a comprehensive insight into the development policies and plans in addition to manufacturing processes …
- 2:00 AMPaxful exchange is trying to give peer-to-peer platforms a better name by onboarding crypto intel tools from Chainalysis
March 23, 2020
- 10:55 PMThe DeFi Pulse Registry, a new directory of DeFi projects committed to transparency about user risk. Read more and consider contributing to a safer DeFi. Source: The DeFi Pulse Registry – ...
- 10:07 PMDevelop Ethereum DApps with ReactContinue reading on Better Programming »
- 8:30 PMMarket Monday for March 23, 2019
- 7:54 PM@HiroMidas wrote: The solution is to build a middleware between UTXOs and the EVM. The middleware will keep the states of accounts, send smart contract commands to the EVM, and generate ...
- 6:30 PMThe stablecoin market cap is up $1.5 billion over the past month. But this could actually hurt demand for Ether, Nic Carter explained.
- 6:20 PM ⋮Uniswap has announced that the protocol’s second version is set to launch in the second quarter of this year. The post Uniswap announces its next iteration, set for launch in Q2 ...
- 3:59 PMEthereum.org dev update #2, USDC added to Maker, Gnosis Safe adds new features, DeBank now live and much more!
- 3:55 PMLast week, MakerDAO, a decentralized lending and stable coin protocol built on Etheruem, experienced turmoil. During one of the sharpest…Continue reading on Medium »
- 3:31 PMAn in-depth look into the KNC ecosystem; exploring recent growth, exchange balances and a broad token holder distribution analysis.
- 3:18 PMTech – $100,000 to support Ethereum infrastructure projects spanning ETH 2.0, decentralized finance (DeFi), crypto wallets and X. Community – …
- 3:15 PMZenGo is renewing a debate over personal responsibility and user protections, after discovering an exploit that can drain wallets of all user funds.
- 2:34 PMThe auction to recapitalize MakerDAO is almost over as the Black Thursday crisis comes to an end, though complex governance issues remain unsolved. ...
- 11:57 AMWhy ETH is the most exciting asset in crypto
- 11:52 AMSlightly behind schedule, like all good things in Ethereum, here is another Ethereum Cat Herder community update. You can read the…Continue reading on Ethereum Cat Herders »