News, Opinions, Reports
What do you guys think would happen to the ETH price if Ethereum 2.0 actually releases on phase 0 in November?1:47 PMsubmitted by /u/SeriousAle
- 1:08 PMsubmitted by /u/EthTraderCommunity
- 9:35 AMsubmitted by /u/sandravale85
- 9:20 AMEthereum is going to be in an interesting place over the next 2-3 years as there’s going to be essentially 2 parallel Ethereum chains running – eth1 (aka eth1.x) and ...
- 8:59 AMThesis CEO Matt Luongo says the launch of tBTC is an opportunity to unite two disparate tribes, and galvanize an emerging DeFi market.
- 8:43 AMUniswap, already among the biggest?Continue reading on Medium »
- 8:28 AMRockside Interview with Frederic Moser, Blockchain Lead at Business & DecisionsContinue reading on Rockside »
- 7:25 AMMythril is an analysis tool which uses symbolic execution to find vulnerabilities in smart contracts. Mythril even generates exploits for the vulnerabilities that it finds 🚀. In a previous article, ...
- 3:00 AM📣 Last chance to practice genesis before mainnet 📣 tl;dr Spadina Launchpad is live. Spadina genesis in 7 days! Deposit CLI audit completed by Trail of Bits EIP 2982: Serenity ...
September 21, 2020
- 11:11 PMsubmitted by /u/owolf8
- 10:36 PMWING can now be swapped to pWING on the Ethereum blockchain, as a cross-chain liquidity on Ethereum. pWING is now available on the…Continue reading on Wing Finance »
- 4:38 PMGeth is an Ethereum node for Blockchain written in the programming language Go. It can be used for mining or creating software which runs…Continue reading on Medium »
- 1:06 PMThe Maker Foundation Interim Risk Team has placed a series of Governance Polls into the voting system which presents polls to implement Oracle Whitelisting, prioritize Real World Asset Collateral, Community Greenlights, and more. Whitelist ...
- 9:08 AMThe Finplether’s Ethereum smart contract is Ethereum blockchain element. The Finplether’s smart contract has been uploaded to Ethereum…Continue reading on Medium »
- 6:19 AMEthereum 2.0 represents a series of changes that will apply to the Ethereum blockchain, with the main goal of eliminating some of the main…Continue reading on Medium »
- 3:00 AMWe’re excited to share that the Solidity Underhanded Contest is finally back! Inspired by the Underhanded C Contest and the first Underhanded Solidity Contest, organized in 2017 by Nick Johnson, ...
September 20, 2020
- 7:01 PMsubmitted by /u/EthTraderCommunity
- 4:11 PMsubmitted by /u/EthTraderCommunity
- 4:07 PMsubmitted by /u/EvanVanNess
- 2:31 PMsubmitted by /u/bitdex
- 2:00 PMBuilding a new Universal Login standard for Ethereum could have unlocked tremendous potential. Not only will it onboard new users much easier, but it …
- 1:23 PMMatthew Leising’s new book, “Out of the Ether,” tells the story of the attack that almost brought down Ethereum. Here he talks with Dan Kuhn.
- 7:09 AMUpdate on what Mintable is working towards with help from the Ethereum Foundation Ecosystem Support program — a new EIP for NFTs, an…Continue reading on Medium »
- 4:31 AMsubmitted by /u/EthTraderCommunity
September 19, 2020
- 9:18 PMThe highly-anticipated launch of Ethereum 2.Zero is anticipated to have little to no impression on shoppers and decentralized capabilities (dapps) in the …