News, Opinions, Reports
- 11:09 AMsubmitted by /u/ArnitaHayward
DeFi-ing Expectations: The Future of Ethereum | A Kraken Webinar w/ Pete Rizzo – July 31 @ 13:00 UTC | Kraken Blog10:49 AMA new frontier has opened in the world of cryptocurrency, one where an emerging ecosystem of protocols is promising to reimagine financial services as we know them. Welcome to the ...
- 10:14 AMThe “Ethereum killer” narrative seems to be heating up again due mostly to 1 reason – high gas fees. Obviously we all know that fees are really high on Ethereum ...
- 9:13 AMsubmitted by /u/serenity2021
- 9:07 AMLearn the basics of Ethereum token standards, the backbone of so many decentralized applications and financial products found today.Continue reading on Medium »
- 7:55 AMsubmitted by /u/Pandora_Key
- 7:45 AMsubmitted by /u/litpath
- 7:38 AMsubmitted by /u/serenity2021
- 7:37 AMsubmitted by /u/Pandora_Key
- 7:37 AMsubmitted by /u/litpath
- 7:01 AMIn the week Ethereum turns five, what happened to the eight co-founders of the world’s second-biggest blockchain?
- 6:02 AMThe Web3 infrastructure provider has built a testnet version of its service that lets developers access blockchain data.
- 6:00 AMEthereum’s Devcon 1, held in London in November 2015, featured adventuresome bankers and Big 4 consultants mingling with dreadlocked coders.
- 5:53 AMI’m active user in EarnFlash.com and Forsage.io. However, the gas fee is too high nowadays. Making it almost impossible to invite other…Continue reading on Medium »
- 4:35 AMThe transition to Ethereum 2.0 and its proof-of-stake consensus model is finally underway.
- 3:47 AMUK-based fintech company Fasset aims to bridge the $15 trillion gap in sustainable infrastructure development with blockchain-backed investments.
- 3:30 AMVitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum, shares his thoughts on the five-year anniversary of Ethereum, challenges with ETH 2.0 and criticisms about DeFi. We discuss: his thoughts and feelings ahead of ...
- 3:00 AMEthereum can be simple enough to understand from a bird’s-eye view: Decentralized applications powered by the same sort of crypto-economic guarantees that underpin Bitcoin. But once you’ve zoomed in to, ...
- 3:00 AMSolidity 0.7.0 is a breaking release of the Solidity compiler and language. This release does not include many features but rather changes that require a backwards-incompatible adjustment in syntax or ...
- 2:44 AMEthereum transaction fees are too high, with the average transaction fee being $0.46 at press time. Transaction fee revenue is now nearing half as high …
- 12:06 AMDevelopers released the validator launchpad for ETH 2.0 on July 27, allowing users to participate in the testnet’s Proof-of-Stake. With the ...
July 27, 2020
- 9:45 PMMaker Foundation board member Tonya Evans and former ConsenSys CMO Amanda Cassatt joined Leigh Cuen on Monday to discuss Ethereum’s ethos.
- 7:18 PMWhat is the PIXBY Market Cap?Continue reading on Medium »
- 6:48 PMCodefi Activate and the Ethereum Foundation’s Eth2 Launch Pad, now in testnet phase, is designed for self-validators who intend to stake 32 ETH into Ethereum 2.0’s official deposit contract. Like all ...
- 5:42 PMsubmitted by /u/Pandora_Key